Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Make You Cry


It is hot in the morning, 
the sand is golden...
Clear blue water,
shells scraping, singing, 
moving in rhythm
to the ocean song.
Love has conquered my heart,
Love has found a new start
within my veins,
my brains,
cleaning all residual stains
from the past.
The past, 
what is it?
The past, the past, the past,
it has passed...
Now i walk free,
tall, 
as a man,
muscles flexed 
yet supple
like a cat, a wild cat...
I am open, 
a door has flung open,
what is to come?
What is to come?
I am expectant, 
excited,
any ugly thoughts that fly around me
are quickly swatted like
lazy flies on rotting flesh...
So strong now, so tough
like a real man,
a real man,
like a fearless Indian 
facing his demise 
with a song and no fucking lies...
This day burns hot and bright
in my mind...
I am unstoppable now,
your scattered vibrations 
tempt my sex but not my spirit...
and I will give to you no longer...
no longer... and I know,
deep inside,
that will make you cry 
for a long, 
long,
time.
So Be It.

No comments:

Post a Comment